Wireless Lifeline Program
Affordable Telephone Service.
IT&E provides mobile phone service to income eligible residents as part of the government funded Lifeline Assistance program. Lifeline is intended to help individuals experiencing financial hardship to stay connected to family members, schools and child care providers.
Customers applying for the Lifeline Program must present one support document below:
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly known as Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's and Survivor's Pension Benefit (Federal Benefits Only)
Customers who do not receive any of the federal assistance above may still qualify for the Lifeline Program if their annual household income meets the income level requirements below:
|Number in household||Income Level|
|for each additional person add||$5,832.00|
- Click here to download the IT&E Lifeline Application
- Click here to download the IT&E Lifeline Recertification
You must provide supporting documents when submitting your application or recertification to your nearest IT&E location.