- To start Voicemail activation press *86 send.
- Select option 2 to activate.
- A text confirmation will be sent to your phone with your voicemail PIN.
Checking Your Voicemail
- To listen to your new mail Press 1
- To listen to your saved mail Press 2
- To manage your greetings Press 3
- To update your password Press 4
- To review tour mailbox number Press 5
- To use IT&E's Advanced Voicemail Features Press 6
- To exit out of your mailbox Press *
To check your Voicemail from the CNMI or USA call: 671-727-6245 (enter cellphone number ie. 6717777777). You will need your PIN.
- Text UNSUB, to 6534
- You will receive a text confirmation that you have successfully unsubscribed to service.
Reset Voicemail PIN
- Text reset, to 6534
- A new voicemail PIN will be sent to you via text message.
(IT&E is not liable for missed Voicemail messages, or deletions of messages from your voice mailbox, even if you've saved them. Your IT&E mailbox is not password protected until you initialize it by following the tutorial prmpts to select a password and record a voice signature and personalized greeting.)